Located just minutes from many Lancaster, PA attractions, the Fulton Steamboat Inn is the perfect home away from home whether your interests are in sightseeing, shopping, golfing, wining and dining, or historical touring and exploring. And there’s plenty to keep the kids amused, too; in fact, the Fulton is among the top-rated full-service hotels near Dutch Wonderland and just a short drive to Hershey!
Award Winning Accommodations
One of the most recognized and respected Lancaster, PA hotels, the Fulton Steamboat Inn offers luxurious accommodations, state-of-the-art amenities and superior customer service. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Fulton is among the most popular hotels in Amish Country.
- The Strasburg Rail Road
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- Sight and Sound Millennium Theatre
- Rockvale Outlets
- Choo-Choo Barn
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theater
- Lancaster’s Central Market
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- The United States Hot Air Balloon Team
- Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park
- The American Music Theatre
- Tanger Outlet Centers
- Village Greens Miniature Golf
- Bird-in-Hand Farmers Market
- Good ‘N Plenty Restaurant
- Kitchen Kettle Village
For complete information on things to do in Lancaster, click here to visit the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Web site.