Looking for the best Lancaster hotels near Dutch Wonderland for your next family trip? Your kids will love staying at the Fulton Steamboat Inn, and you’ll love discovering the many reasons why we’re considered one of the best hotels near Dutch Wonderland and many other local attractions! When you’re looking for a “home base” for your family’s visit to Lancaster, PA, there’s a clear choice—the Fulton Steamboat Inn! Located where Route 30 East meets Route 896 means that we are within sight of both Amish farmland and the outlets, a very short drive to the Strasburg Rail Road, the Sight and Sound Millennium and American Music Theatres, and close to many other attractions, too.
- The Strasburg Rail Road
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- Sight and Sound Millennium Theatre
- Rockvale Outlets
- Choo-Choo Barn
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theater
- Lancaster’s Central Market
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- The United States Hot Air Balloon Team
- The American Music Theatre
- Tanger Outlet Centers
- Village Greens Miniature Golf
- Bird-in-Hand Farmers Market
- Kitchen Kettle Village
For complete information on things to do in Lancaster, click here to visit the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Web site.