Whether you’re loading up the kids for a family trip or making it an adults-only couples’ getaway, Lancaster, PA is a great destination with lots to offer. From exploring beautiful Amish countryside, antique shopping, indulging in lots of homemade food goodness, enjoying local theater productions and relaxing in your pajamas in a cozy hotel – Lancaster has it all!
If you’re looking for a great place to stay while you explore Lancaster County, Fulton Steamboat Inn offers a unique atmosphere and friendly service to all of our visitors.
What are you waiting for?!
Grab your weekend getaway bag & let’s start packing!
- Modest clothes for guided Amish tours, such as The Amish Farm and House, The Amish Experience and various horse and buggy rides throughout beautiful Amish Country.
- Casual wear for walking around the city and riding through the beautiful countryside on historic trains at the Strasburg Railroad. Go on a guided covered bridge tour through the back roads of Lancaster County with Strasburg Scooters.
- Activewear and sneakers for exploring various hiking/running trails in the area and taking the kids to Dutch Wonderland for some amusement park fun! We also have a fitness center* right in our hotel and a variety of family-friendly games and activities available for you to enjoy, such as cornhole, fire pit and a children’s playground.
- Dressy clothes for dining out and enjoying award-wining theater productions at Sight & Sound Theatre and American Music Theatre.
- Stretchy pants to be able to enjoy all of the delicious PA Dutch sweet treats and home cooking!! Be sure to check out all the fixin’s at Good N’ Plenty restaurant and an abundance of baked goods and homemade jams at Kitchen Kettle Village – you won’t be disappointed!
- Bathing suit to enjoy Fulton Steamboat Inn’s heated indoor pool and whirlpool!
- Pajamas to cozy up in your hotel room, rent a movie (we have over 200 DVD titles to choose from at the front desk – see one of our team members to rent one during your stay) and relax!
- Facial Covering/Mask to abide by current CDC guidelines and mandates in the state of Pennsylvania. Currently, stores, restaurants and other public places require face masks to be worn and social distancing to be followed.
- Reusable bags to tote around all of your fresh baked goods and other local treasures to bring home! You’ll definitely want to plan on visiting the historic Lancaster Central Market if you’ll be in town on a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday.
- Extra spending cash is always a good idea – especially when you’ll be surrounded by an abundance of family-owned and historic shops and small businesses. There are plenty of antique shops in Lancaster, PA, as well as many other shopping experiences to be had. The Tanger Outlets and Rockvale Outlets are within minutes of our hotel, as well as local gems featuring Amish-made furniture and lots of home décor.
* Currently, due to COVID-19, our fitness center is closed to keep guests as safe as possible. Be sure to check our COVID-19 procedures often as they are frequently updated.
The Fulton Steamboat Inn – Your Weekend Getaway Destination!
Be sure to check out all of our recommendations in the Lancaster, PA area … you certainly won’t be bored while visiting us! Our unique steamboat designed hotel with nautical and Victorian themed guest rooms, nice amenities to enjoy on your couples getaway and abundance of fun things to see and do in the area will leave you LOVING the Fulton Steamboat Inn!
Feel free to make a reservation online or by contacting us at (717) 299-9999. Allow us to host you while you make special memories right here in Lancaster, PA!
* While booking experiences in the Lancaster/Central PA area during your stay at the Fulton Steamboat Inn, be sure to review the specific websites carefully to ensure their hours of operation, capacity limits, etc.